Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Snap-a-who? Snapazoo!


I made this little guy last week from the KAM Snaps tutorial for a two-year-old's birthday present.  I think he's pretty funny.

I used two layers of anti-pill fleece, but it took me way longer than the woman on the Kam site who made hers in fifteen minutes.  I finished in about an hour.



I ran out of time to try to decipher many more of the teeny-tiny instructions, but did manage the above bear and this pig.  He was my favorite.  O. thought he looked like a cow, which I can also see.  Either way, his little face amuses me.  I don't think this will be my last Snapazoo!


4 comments :

  1. Oh that's cute, I'm not great with snaps....all those snaps would take me an hour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you turn and top stitch this or just outline the two pieces right sides out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I turned and top stitched, but I think either way would work.

      Delete

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...