Wednesday, April 25, 2012

KCWC Days 1 & 2: Jalie 2806

This week's off to a bit of a slow start due to several commitments at O's school, so I began with a Jalie 2806, a simple tee with a few little extra details.  Since I've already made one for myself, it was a quick project. The most time-consuming part was trying to get the print lined up straight.  I got pretty close.


I traced a G/3 for width and H/4 for length, which looks like it'll be a good fit for Miss E. I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I love Jalie's size range, all the way from a girl's 2 up to a woman's 22 in one pattern!

Gathered Neckline
Tulip Sleeve
I'm especially looking forward to seeing how the tulip sleeve looks on her.  I didn't like the idea of it for myself, but think it will be a cute little touch for her.  It might be fun with a lettuce hem too.

Now I'd better get to tracing for the next project!

1 comment :

  1. I love it! I featured this on Make It Wear It today! Stop by and grab a "featured" button if you'd like =)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...