Monday, April 23, 2012

A Clean Start

In a shocking turn of events, my sewing room actually is spic and span -- more or less -- just in time for the start of KCWC! It won't stay this way, so I'm posting pictures as proof that it actually can be clean (and a reminder to myself that when I buckled down, it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would).


O. walked in this morning and asked, "Mom, how did you do this?" 

Posters of Dylan and The Beatles are remnants of Ray's and my college days respectively.

Now I need to decide what project to mess it up with first. I'll be sewing mostly for E. again this time, since O's taste in clothing leans towards solid colored tees, which I'd honestly rather buy than make.  I, of course, didn't do the tracing and cutting that I'd hoped to, but hey, look at that nice organized room!

2 comments :

  1. Isn't a nice clean sewing room great!! I can't wait to see what you make for KCWC, I'm excited to be participating too.

    I've nominated you for a blog award - The Liebster Blog Award - http://unpetitdesign.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-award-other-updates.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Good job. I hate to beg, but perhaps sometime between now and next winter if you could make me one of the pom-pon scarves....? Black or gray or purple, you know the drill. When I saw the picture of you wearing it and see that you can pull it WAY up around your neck, I began to see it's a better option than surgery to remove my neck wattle. Auntie M-

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...